The Centre for European Research in Microfinance (CERMi) is a multilingual, international research centre based in Belgium (www.cermi.eu). CERMi is offering a full time one-year research fellowship on crowdfunding, at the Solvay Brussels School of Economics and Management (SBS-EM), ULB.
Created in 2007, CERMi draws together European researchers in microfinance. Currently, it gathers 9 doctoral students and 2 post-doctoral students working on social finance and a wide international network of more than 30 research associates.
The post-doctoral fellow will work under the supervision of Prof. Marek Hudon, Professor at SBS-EM and in collaboration with Dr. Anaïs Périlleux (UCL). The fellow should start in October 2016. The fellow will be based in Brussels.
For more information, please contact Ms. Anne-Lise Remy at email@example.com and Prof. Marek Hudon, firstname.lastname@example.org
• To be holder a PhD.
• Previous knowledge in crowdfunding, social finance, and/or in entrepreneurship, strong methodological skills, scientific rigor, conceptual ability, and sensitivity to development issues are key for this position.
• We are looking for a highly motivated person with an interest in studying and developing new ideas;
• Fluency in English is a must. French is considered as an advantage;
• A comfortable working environment in a growing team;
• Participation in a new and innovative inter-university project;
• Membership to a wide network of researchers in the field of microfinance, social finance and financial inclusion;
• Possibilities to participate to conferences, workshops and other scientific events.
Applications should be submitted in English and must include the following:
1) A motivation letter;
2) A full resume (including grades)
3) A copy of the Master diploma (including grades)
4) A copy of the diploma thesis
5) Academic references.
Only applicants preselected on the merit of their application will be invited for an interview. Please send your application to Ms. Anne-Lise Remy at email@example.com before October 10th 2016.
Applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.